Saturday 7 November 2009

My favourite thing to press is the 'delete' button on my keyboard. I hope that doesn't mirror my attitude to life? Anyway, I pressed delete on all of previous posts because after a quick scan it seems I've been relentlessely dull/I just love to press that button.

Its Saturday and instead of going to a festival in Birmingham I decided to stay in London to read my book, stitch some threads and transcribe a gazillion interviews I've done over the past month, not to mention spend the Reiss voucher which work gave to me and obsess over the New Moon adverts even if he won't run through forests with her on his back this time. (...Will he?)

I'm going to get a beautiful feathered headband from Reiss which has been calling my name for close to twenty-seven short winter days. Its black with specks of green and with my ginger hair and grandad cardigan I think I will look ridiculous but its so nice and unfortuantely we can't all be beautiful.
The above photograph by Jeff Lucker has had me obsessed with his work for days.


I am trying to write about a russian band called Abominable Putridity for NME but the only thing on my mind right now is troubling. When you mix troubling thoughts with a need to steal your landlords kitten it seems words don't come so quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment