Friday 13 November 2009

lets get demanding

Right now I want;

mittens which can be attached to my coat so I don't lose them. & earmuffs with similar attachments.
for the dress I got given to be a size 10 rather than a 12, frustrating.
to be a size 8 instead of a size 10.
my cats to come and visit for the weekend.
to be closer to the countryside and/or ocean.
my own flat.
Robbie Williams to leave Take That alone and for Gary Barlow to stop being so polite about it all.
some more white paint.
& to know where I'm going to be working at the end of this month!




I've been transcribing my millionth interview with Despised Icon and smiling at them, then I carried on with my painting and probably fell in love with the guy I'm painting's jawline. I should be packing because I have to leave at 7.30 tomorrow but I can't bring myself to do it.

I just watched Peter Andres tv show, didn't realize he was so horny in a creepy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment